Visit the site at: www.boots.com
The UK’s number one Health & Beauty website with a massive range of products in a wide variety of categories including: Beauty, Fragrance, Health, Electrical, Photo and Gifts.
Search results for Boots
1. INCREASING your income by 20 per cent can be very hard. Increasing your spending power by 20 per cent is much easier. On major items such as sofas and beds, 30 minutes spent on research can save hundreds of pounds. How long would it take to earn that?
2. ONLINE prices are often cheaper than the High Street - even for the same item from the same store and sometimes there is a discount code as well.
3. WHEN doing your supermarket shop, never pay full price for any items that will keep. Buy them when they are discounted or on a "buy one get one free" offer and stock up.
4. DO shop around for gas and electricity suppliers, bank accounts and insurance. Companies will offer big discounts to get new business.
5. DON'T be afraid to ask for a discount, even in the bigger shops. I bought a top of the range £1,800 bed which was reduced to £900 because it was an ex-display model. I then asked for a further discount and ended up paying only £700.
6. SOME reward cards are worth more than others. I find Tesco and Boots are particularly good. If you use the shop anyway, use your reward card - it doesn't hurt. I have even taken free holidays thanks to one of mine!
7. DON'T spend hours saving a few pennies. The time you have with your family and friends is more important. Smart bargain hunting can improve your quality of life without having to work harder.
[email this tip]
No results from Top Tips, Your Tips or Q & A